NEW! Google Custom Search

Fine Cooking 2004 bound edition

Pennsylvania baker's picture

I am looking for a bound 2004 edition of Fine Cooking Magazine.  Taunton press is sold out.  Any idea where I could find one?

Gretchen's picture

(post #62816, reply #1 of 3)

Check on EBay maybe.

Gretchen

Gretchen
Pennsylvania baker's picture

(post #62816, reply #2 of 3)

I have...no luck.   Thanks anyhow.

ArtPollard's picture

(post #62816, reply #3 of 3)

I used eBay to flush out my Fine Cooking collection. (I have all the issues now mostly thanks to eBay.) Some got to be pretty expensive -- I remember seeing some issues fetching as much as $30. That says a lot, quite frankly about the quality of the Fine Cooking magazine. After all, $30 is quite a bit for a magazine that is not that old. It isn't like buying a vintage WWII issue of Time or the Saturday Evening Post etc. I think this shows that Fine Cooking has proven itself to be a valuable resource and that people refer to it again and again and again. (I know I do.)

While I was on my eBay buying spree, I don't remember seeing any bound copies come up for sale. (Again attesting to how highly it is prized.) This is not to say it does not happen only that I have not seen it. You may also want to keep an eye on Bookfinder.com. They don't have one listed now but they do list issues: 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, and 35 as available.

I do hope that the folks over at Fine Cooking print (or are printing) enough extra copies of each issue that they can provide a wider audience with bound copies. As we all know, they do get sold out so they are a guaranteed sale.

Hope this helps,

-Art

Amano Artisan Chocolate Handcrafted from the Bean

Amano Artisan Chocolate Premium Chocolate Handcrafted from the Bean