NEW! Google Custom Search


zyliss tabletop cheese grater

LouandJeanLBI's picture

Our favorite cheese grater is a small tabletop model that attaches to the table with a suction device. We searched for a replacement, but Amazon lists it at $140, when we paid $25 a few years ago. Is anyone aware of a good subsitute for this grater?

Gretchen's picture

This one looks like it. (post #68577, reply #2 of 4)

This one looks like it.

LouandJeanLBI's picture

Yes, that's exactly it. (post #68577, reply #3 of 4)

Yes, that's exactly it. Thanks a bunch

Gretchen's picture

Good. I didn't think yours (post #68577, reply #4 of 4)

Good. I didn't think yours looked like the "mini chopper" at all. Any reason you just don't use the regular rotary ones. I actually like the various microplane graters a lot--just for ease of pulling it out and getting the job done.

ashleyd's picture

What you are looking for is a (post #68577, reply #1 of 4)

What you are looking for is a Zyliss Mini Food Processor (that's what they call it anyway), you can get something similar at
but being UK based I can't seem find a US site which stocks the Zyliss.

Age is unimportant unless you’re a cheese.