NEW! Google Custom Search


Orange or citrus peeler

librarylady's picture

There's an orange peeler that peels off the skin in two parts, top an boottom. I think it must score the fruit horizantally or something and the peel slips right off. A friend at work has one, she can't remember where she got it, thought it might be something like "Kwik Peel," although neither one of us can find anything with that name. Any ideas?