NEW! Google Custom Search


Looking for electric cooktop burners-...

Sue_Holter's picture

At one time I saw in a catalog, plug in burners for electric stove top. They were not the spiral elements, but were flat, solid, flat round units. There was a sensor in them that would turn the burner off if the pan boiled dry. As I remember, they were supposed to hold a more even heat. I've always been sorry I didn't buy at least one, just to try it. Anybody know where I might find such an item?