NEW! Google Custom Search

Issue 104 went missing- Can anyone help me out?

Artaine's picture

looking for issue 104, Moussaka recipe, think I used it once before. Cannot locate it anywhere. Can anyone give me a hand with this? I hope this is the one I used. Great Bechamel sauce.

Thanks to all.!

Pielove's picture

moussaka (post #71532, reply #1 of 4)

Hey Artaine!

Yes, that is a great moussaka recipe-- we really loved it.  Dang, I wish I had remembered it when I was getting eggplants in my CSA box.  Anyway, here is the link:

You may have to subscribe to the website to access the recipe though!

Artaine's picture

Thanks! (post #71532, reply #2 of 4)

After seeing the pic and reading the recipe calling for lerftoverlamb, I realized that this was not the one I used, darn it!!!!

I dont subscribe online as I have all the issues from #1, just misplaced 104, go figure. Now I am on the hunt for THE moussaka recipe. wish me luck!

Pielove's picture

moussaka (post #71532, reply #3 of 4)

Hi Artaine!

Too bad!  Good luck in your search!  That recipe is really good, in case you need a fallback.

I have all the issues from #1 also, but I subscribe to the website because it is much easier than hunting through my back issues.  How do you keep all those issues organized and accesible?  

ICDOCEAN1's picture

Moussaka (post #71532, reply #4 of 4)

I used the FC archive and found one recipe, the same one already posted.  Pie there is a subscription offer for a reduced annual fee for magazine subscribers, free for 14 days and then/$9.95...pretty good deal, but I'm happy with the archive and hoping for updates beyond 2010, I'' have to go check it out.

If you do a search, start with Evelyn's recipe