NEW! Google Custom Search

If you are leaving, send me your email

Canuck's picture

I hope that the people considering leaving will leave an email address so we can let others know where most of us ultimately end up. I don't want to lose track of everyone, even the crazies LOL. Like Mean says, we're family, dammit.

From what I can see, you can click on my name and send me a message. I won't publicize it at any point but will contact you if there's a group migration.

Canuck's picture

I can't reply individually

I can't reply individually to all the CTers who've sent me their emails but hold out hope that this can all be sorted out. I'm keeping a list and will add others as they contact me.

Marcia's picture

Karen, I tried emailing you

Karen, I tried emailing you at your old email addy, but it got kicked back. Can you email me? You DID have my address, but as I recall, you had computer problems, so please let me know.

Maybe things will improve here, but I surely don't want to lose touch.

Canuck's picture

Hi Marcia, Yes, I was having

Hi Marcia,
Yes, I was having computer programs and have a new email; sorry. If you click on my name here you should be able to send me an email. I'll reply to you through Outlook because I don't want to post my email address.

Marcia's picture

Karen, I'm not leaving, but

Karen, I'm not leaving, but will give the new format some time.

The only way I could email you was to click on your name and that sends me to the "MY INBOX" feature. If you look there, you'll find a message from me with my email address.

Adele's picture

But, but, it's SUPPOSED to taste like that!

Canuck's picture

Hi Adele, Can you email me

Hi Adele,
Can you email me directly with your email?

Adele's picture

No. I posted a '.' because

No. I posted a '.' because it wouldn't let me delete what I previously posted.

I find it incredibly rude to solicit emails to leave this forum before changes have been made.

Barbara48's picture

I think people are just being

I think people are just being prepared in case things fall apart. I think things will evolve enough that we can use the site. The other ones are just a holding pen. This is a dedicated sit for cooks. In some ways it does let Tauron know that there are alternatives.

Adele's picture

I can't go back and delete my

I can't go back and delete my post. I find that I write stuff and then go back and delete, or at least I used to. That way, i get to say what I want to day, but delete it before anyone reads it. LOL

Canuck's picture

LOL. I do that when I'm

LOL. I do that when I'm driving: make an obscene gesture but downward so I feel vindicated but don't get into trouble :)

MadMom's picture

I don't find it rude at all.

I don't find it rude at all. I think that canuck is just being prepared, in case people decide to go. She certainly isn't soliciting emails to leave this forum.

Canuck's picture

Sorry; it wasn't meant to be

Sorry; it wasn't meant to be rude. I'm not soliciting anyone to go anywhere else; I just am collecting emails so we can keep in touch if people drift off.

I've been one of the people giving feedback (pretty calmly) about how to get the site back to useful.

dorcast's picture

I don't think she is

I don't think she is soliciting, I think she is trying to do us a favor. At the time of her post, most of our concerns had not been addressed by Taunton, and still haven't. I'm not running away, but I'd like to know that if this site remains unmanagable for me, I will be able to find the people who I truly like and learn from.