NEW! Google Custom Search

Class pictures 10/30 Chocolates

Gary's picture

Class pictures 10/30 Chocolates (post #65244)

in

This week has been chocolates so I thought you might enjoy some pictures. Please don't lick the screen : )

The people who gave us golf and called it a game are the same people who gave us bag pipes and called it music and haggis and called it food.

The people who gave us golf and called it a game are the same people who gave us bag pipes and called it music and haggis and called it food.

Jean's picture

I think I'm going to cry...........

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled,
public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
                                               - Cicero  - 55 BC
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

A  clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
help to provide free mammograms for women in need
gardencat's picture

Very nice!!! It is a great thing to see this first thing in the morning as I'm trying to wake up--it worked!

courgette's picture

Amazing......

Mo

suz's picture

Please, please may I lick my screen.  Wow!

leonap's picture

Whoa! I'm surprised the ladies aren't fighting over you! Gorgeous work. Looks like fun.

SallyBR1's picture

He is lucky that most ladies here are already happily married, otherwise it would get nasty

American Citizen, with a tropical twist...

(May 29th, 2009)

http://bewitchingkitchen.wordpress.com

KitchenWitch's picture

A handsome doctor who also cooks? seriously.

~RuthAnn

~RuthAnn

leonap's picture

Yes, indeed! My first thought was to propose to him. Then I remembered I'm married. And he will never make me chocolates! Sigh. :-)

nexus's picture

Frankly I don't know how he stays single! He's smart, helpful, funny and makes fabulous food and deserts.

Actually there are several of us ladies here who are single. We are also half a continent away.

Cheryl

SallyBR1's picture

stranger things have happened. I am Brazilian, Phil is American, we met in France.

:-)

American Citizen, with a tropical twist...

(May 29th, 2009)

http://bewitchingkitchen.wordpress.com

nexus's picture

Stranger things. Yeah, I've had much stranger things. :)

Cheryl

roz's picture

I am in awe!

Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Do your best. Don Miguel Ruiz

Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Do your best. Don Miguel Ruiz
MadMom's picture

I am speechless.  And I gained ten pounds, just from looking at the pictures.

Not One More Day!
Not One More Dime! Not One More Life! Not One More Lie!

End the Occupation of Iraq -- Bring the Troops Home Now!

And Take Care of Them When They Get Here!

suz's picture

No, No No MadMom NO calories from looking!  btw how are you feeling?

MadMom's picture

Feeling fine, thanks for asking.  Still don't know what's wrong, and maybe never will, if the blood work is normal next week.

Not One More Day!

suz's picture

Glad that you're feeling better that counts for a lot.

chefibp's picture

extraordinary!

Jillsifer's picture

Swoon . . .

No narrative? No details? Yer killin' me . . .

Where are the songs of Spring? Ay, where are they?

Think not of them, thou hast thy music too

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

-- Washington Irving

Gary's picture

Take 2 bonbons and call me in the morning. : )

Jillsifer's picture

Dosage--check.

But how will I know which KIND? What, in particular, are those cute little squarish things with the orange-ish drizzles? Those are probably exactly what my condition needs, doncha think?

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

-- Washington Irving

Gary's picture

Those are called "Delicieuse". Orange flavored ganache inside and dipped in milk chocolate. I'm in the process of doing another batch that will be dipped in dark chocolate. The pattern on top is created by smearing orange and yellow coco butter colors on top of the granite countertop. The ganache is dipped in the melted chocolate and then flipped over onto the colors. The colors transfer as the chocolate sets up.

dorcast's picture

What are all the others?
They are beautiful!

Gary's picture

Thank you

Left to right:

Rum ganache, orange-flavored white chocolate ganache, turtles, dark chocolate ganache, and orange-flavored milk chocolate ganache.

Edited 11/2/2009 8:32 pm ET by Gary

dorcast's picture

A doctor who makes ganache, ridiculous that you are single.

MadMom's picture

You know, you could send some of these treats (virtual, of course) over to the corner.  We will be happy to taste test them for you.

Not One More Day!

Jillsifer's picture

Oh, myyyyyyyyyyy . . .

-- Washington Irving

Holly's picture

Absolutely Stunning...looks like you have found your bliss!

soupereasy's picture

Love your pictures! Bakers always impress me. They have so much more patience than I.

RuthWells's picture

Beautiful work, Gary!

Ruth Wells

"Gardening is the only unquestionably useful job."
 - G.B. Shaw

www.lemonade-and-kidneys.blogspot.com

www.ruthssweetpleasures.com

http://www.pkdcure.org/Default.aspx?TabI...