NEW! Google Custom Search

Phyllo

classicdnck's picture

Phyllo (post #56605)

Looking for prepared Phyllo shells -anyone know there I can find them in Toronto or nearby?

evelyn's picture

I would suspect that in Toronto, your best bet would be the general Danforth area. Can you not make your own? Very easy.

In life, learn the rules so that you know how to break them properly.

In life, learn the rules so that you know how to break them properly.
classicdnck's picture

Yep,I know I could make them and know how to make them-just don't want to make them.I have purchased these,unbaked but frozen,made by Athens,  in the U.S.Just can't locate the same thing here. Thanks anyway.

Gretchen's picture

I have no idea, of course, but are you talking about the little bite size ones? They are in our regular supermarket on the cracker aisle, I think.

Gretchen

Gretchen
MadMom's picture

In our supermarket, they are in with the frozen food.

Not One More Day!
Not One More Dime! Not One More Life! Not One More Lie!

End the Occupation of Iraq -- Bring the Troops Home Now!

And Take Care of Them When They Get Here!

Gretchen's picture

Yes, I may have seen them there too--with the ice cream sauces. I'm talking about the little cups all ready--not to be baked.  Not sure what she wants.   But I'm not sure I've seen phyllo shells frozen.

It is easy to make them--OP.  Put phyllo dough in a mini muffin cup, push down and bake.

Gretchen
Gretchen
Adele's picture

If you go to the Athens website, you'll see 'where to buy' on the upper right hand corner.  It lists states, but then has 'Request additional information' and you'll need to put in your info to see if they have them near you.

http://www.athensfoods.com/

But, but, it's SUPPOSED to taste like that!

But, but, it's SUPPOSED to taste like that!