NEW! Google Custom Search

You know what day this is AND

Gretchen's picture

there is a kitchen scale over there.

Gretchen

Gretchen
Adele's picture

No knives :( (Other than ones in a block)

The scale that is there today is the one I have and I love it.  Just used it last night to make a batch of pizza dough.  This time, I put the FP top on the scale & just poured the flour directly into it, how cool is that?

But, but, it's SUPPOSED to taste like that!

Gretchen's picture

Tuesday morning has a LOT of knives at the moment. Also, shop in the regular part of Amazon. What knife (ves) are you looking for?

Marcia, ask Sally about the chili pot. I think she ordered it one time.  I try to keep track of these things, you know.   ;o)

Gretchen
Gretchen
Adele's picture

I have a small problem.  All my Henkles now pale in comparison to the Wuestof (spelling may be off here- LOL).   I'm looking for another, as they were made for me specifically, wonder how they got my hand size?   Something larger than the 5".

Gretchen's picture

If you want a santuko look at the Wusthof cheapie on Amazon. It is a great knife.

Gretchen

Gretchen
Marcia's picture

What's a chili pot? It looks like a Dutch oven to me and it IS a Dutch oven.

SallyBR's picture

Yeah, Gretchen is right. I ordered it a while ago. It was, if I remember correctly, Adele's fault

Or, Gretchen's via Adele's fault.

Or something along those lines

Bottomline is - I like the pot. Haven t made chili in it yet, but plenty of other tasty concoctions, all modesty aside

Marcia's picture

I would never have dreamed that it was YOUR fault, Sally. I'm going out and hope that when I return, they will have raised the price on the so-called chili pot. lol

Gretchen's picture

If you don't get this one this week they will have a cool stockpot or other pot next week.  I know--I have a gift closet full of them.

Gretchen

Gretchen
Marcia's picture

Never have so few (you) , done so much to enable so many. I don't really understand just why Amazon's stock is not doing better.

The last thing I need is another pot, but that doesn't necessarily stop me from purchasing more.